1. Review your mockups and print specs carefully.
Mockups are for location (chest, back, sleeve, etc) reference. We strive for accuracy with mockups, but due to the many variations between garment brands, it's important to note that designs will be printed to the dimensions noted in the print specs. The mockups are not a perfect guide for dimensions or placement.
If no custom size and/or placement is specified, designs will be printed to our in-house standard specs based on the garment and design.
2. Exact quantities are not guaranteed.
Our overall spoilage rate is typically less than 2% per job, but Screen Printing and Embroidery is not a perfect process. If an exact quantity is needed, please let your account manager know before approving your Order so that we can better accommodate your needs.
3. Full payment and approval are required before any Order can be put into production.
4. Production turnaround time is 20 business days.
This countdown starts after Approval, Deposit & Artwork is confirmed. We do have Rush Services for tight deadlines, subject to availability. Please let us know if Rush Services are required before approving your Order.
5. If you are providing your own blank garments, we are not liable for any damaged units we receive. We do our best to sort through the blanks to point out any manufacturer defects, but small holes/tears/stains are often difficult to detect and can go through the production line. For any damages we find, we separate them, and write them down on your packing slip for your reference. If there is a production error on our end, we will do our best to resolve the issue, but we will not replace client-provided garments.
6. By accepting our quote you agree to the Terms & Conditions as shown on this invoice.